About MH Equipment
Since 1952, MH Equipment has grown from one of the smallest lift truck dealerships to become one of the largest and fastest growing material handling services providers in the US. In 1994, the company was purchased by CEO John Wieland. Since that time, we have grown from a relatively small company of 50 employees into an organization comprised of multiple dealerships, over 600 employees and 30 locations servicing the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
About our Business
At MH Equipment, our number one objective is excellent customer service. As our Value Statement indicates, we want to serve our customers by being consultative in nature, transparent in practice and passionate for being a good steward of their resources. We promise to conduct each transaction with fairness and integrity.
Over the years, MH Equipment has worked to expand our products to better be able to serve our current customers as well as to be able to move into other market opportunities for future growth. In 2001, MH Equipment became a Rail King dealership with the goal of providing new and used equipment, parts, service, and training for those in need or currently using railcar moving equipment.
Rail King railcar movers were developed in 1990 by Stewart and Stevenson located in Houston, Texas. Rail King is considered the Best Value in the industry and is engineered to maximize efficiency, safety and operator comfort while offering:
- Exceptional performance and reliability
- Smooth ride on rail
- Easy to use controls
- Ease of service
- Reduced operation and maintenance costs
MH Equipment understands how important it is to keep our customers up and running at all times, therefore, we offer a variety of services to our customers to ensure their productivity.
- Repair Services – MH Equipment has trained technicians available across our footprint to perform repairs either in our shop or our customer’s facility, regardless of the make or model.
- Parts – We offer a vast inventory of railcar mover parts for all makes and models of equipment. If we don’t have it on hand, we work diligently with our suppliers to get it in our customer’s hands as soon as possible.
- Training - Safety & Training is a serious matter and is the best investment our customers can make for their company and employees. MH Equipment offers a comprehensive railcar mover operator training program.
- Rental – MH Equipment has an extensive rental fleet of railcar moving equipment. Every piece of equipment is dependable and well-maintained by our fully trained technicians and ready to be delivered to our customer at their facility.
With our selection of products and services, MH Equipment has the ability to be consultative to our customers and work in a partnership to find the right solutions to fit their needs and applications. As importantly, we value the trust of our customers and we have found that by being transparent in our practices and a good steward of their resources, loyalty and lasting relationships are gained.
Our Vision, Mission, and Values
is to be regarded as an employer of choice, a trustworthy partner, and ethical market leader in our communities by providing our customers innovative solutions and unparalleled value.
is to deliver exceptional service while honoring our vision and recognizing that…
- All People Matter and are due honor and respect.
- Principled Passion Inspires others and enriches lives.
- Our Purpose Unites us in serving our customers and our community.
encompass these foundational commitments that guide our organization
with respect to...
- Equipping our Employees with a safe and encouraging environment that recognizes integrity, inspires passion, and enables personal growth.
- Strengthening our Company by disciplined effort to pursue effective relationships and implement sound business practices that ensure the long-term well being of the Company and employees.
- Partnering with our Suppliers through affiliation with highly respected manufacturers to represent their products with diligence and
- Serving our Customers by being consultative in nature, transparent in practice, and passionate for being a good steward of their resources.
- Investing in our Communities for a positive impact by coming along side
our employees’ passions with support and financial assistance through
our “His First Foundation” charitable program.